Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Letters have been Sent

Well I am still on my crusade to get the San Juan High School Boys Soccer Team some kind of recognition for making history for their school.

I will know in a few weeks if they will be getting a letter from the Gov and the Mayor of Citrus Heights...

I will not stop until they get some kind of Thank you for making history.

Come on if we can take time to mention people who make the loudest whistle sound and food eating contests, cant we atleast mention REAL HISTORY MAKING EVENTS????

Still does not make any sense to me and it will never make any sense to me I guess however I have faith that all of my efforts will pay off and once again I will keep everyone updated here on this blog and I am not stopping until I see the team get what I think they should..

No comments: