Friday, November 9, 2007

I emailed Bryan and Ryan of Channel 10 News

Ok I emailed channel 10 news asking them to mention that SJHS made history and since they highlight football they should also highlight soccer games..

I did recieve a reply back , however I cant post it here until I get Bryan's permission.. I did inform him that he could come here a make a comment on why this can't be done..so we will wait a see. I also asked his permission to post his response...waiting on that also..

The way I see it is if your going to mention or take time out to highlight one high school sport then be fair and do it for all the sports or do not do it at ALL.

I am on a mission to make sure that these boys get acknowledged for this...My GOODNESS they made HISTORY!

I am also waiting on the other local stations to reply back... also the Mayor of Citrus Heights...

I will keep everyone updated.. however I will not post any responses unless I have permission of the person who is responding. That is only fair.

No comments: