Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Blocked from Faxing the Senators

I am very shocked and disappointed about this recent turn of events.

I faxed a letter to three Senatrs asking them to send a Letter of Congrats to our Soccer Team and I was following up and guess what?!!!!!

my phone number is BLOCKED! I dialed the fax number and a recording says "per the customer your number is blocked from calling this number"

I am a taxpaying citzen the last time I checked and I do have a right to contact the WHITE HOUSE and the SENATORS, I think it is really funny since I just faxed Lundgren and then my number is blocked.

I just want everyone to know that I guess only the select few are allowed to contact these people we put into office.

It is shameful that we are treated like 3rd class citizens.


We are supposed to the home of the brave and free, however I have never be treated like this before and to be treated like this needs to be broadcasted so all people understand that we do have rights as tax paying citizens to contact the Senators and the WHITE HOUSE

Asking for a Letter of Congrats for a SOCCER TEAM and following up with it is not a crime in anyway.

1 comment:

Peggels said...

That stinks, we are paying the phone bills. You should be able to fax. Maybe they are only allowing certain numbers because they get so many petitions. I had an idea. http://www.vipac.org/pol_addrs.shtml is a website that lists politicians web contact links. Maybe you could try emailing.

WTG to the soccer team!

peggels